The elevator often does not open the door, what causes it? Let the elevator parts company introduce it to you.
1. The door opening limit action is abnormal, often malfunctioning, resulting in not opening the door.
2. There is a problem with the door machine, the door machine is mechanically blocked or the door machine inverter is faulty.
3. There is a problem with the door opening relay.
4. The main board reports a fault, and some faults will cause the main board output to be cut off, including the switch door.
5. The door closing button is stuck. Now the full serial motherboard program, for the door closing button to be stuck, the elevator can still open the door after stopping the station, but the PLC control program of our company, the closing button is stuck, may cause the elevator to arrive at the station. Open the door.
6. The elevator is split level, and the door is opened on other floors. The hall is mistaken to think that it will not open the door.
7. Individual floor level sensor is not inserted enough, and there will be no door opening.
1. Is the door closing terminal and the common terminal always open? ?
Only when the door closing signal is continuously output, will the door not be opened, and the door will continue to be closed after the door is in place. Is there a problem with the door closing relay in the control cabinet? In addition, look at the motherboard has not always output the closing signal? Look at the indicator light.
2 Two deceleration switches, two in-position switches are set, and the normally closed point on the main board is set.
3. Some motherboards have the function of "Debugging does not open the door", take a look.
The problem of the door is actually done. You can jump to the emergency stop when you stop the station. The call signal is lost.
First check the reason for the stop stop, it is estimated that it is because the emergency stop does not open the door
What state of the safety loop when the emergency stop? Is the PLC input and output abnormal?
I stayed in the computer room for two days. I found that the emergency stop suddenly jumped when I stopped. PLC is not abnormal. This situation is rare.
Frequency conversion ladder? Check the lower rotation, leveling sensor, is the grounding of the car to the machine room reliable?
The general inspection method for this door machine is as follows:
1: Check if the power of the door machine is correct, and the multimeter checks whether the car top plug-in DM1—l and DM—2 are AC220V;
2: Confirm the parameters of the door machine inverter P08: 2, P09 is 4, P43 is 26
3: Power off:
The function meaning of each terminal of the door machine:
Deceleration of door opening (6 # terminal and 8 # terminal of door machine inverter),
Open the door in place (3 # terminal and 8 # terminal of the door machine inverter),
Door closing deceleration (door machine inverter 7 # terminal and 8 # terminal),
Closed in place (door machine inverter 4 # terminal and 8 # terminal)
Manually open the car door slowly, multimeter check: magnetic switch action status
The door opening deceleration should be from ON to OFF.
The door opening should be in the OFF state to the ON state.
The door closing deceleration should be from OFF to ON.
Closing the door should be from OFF to ON
Manually close the car door slowly, multimeter check: magnetic switch action status
The door opening deceleration should be from OFF to ON.
The door opening should be in the ON to OFF state.
The door closing deceleration should be from ON to OFF.
The door should be closed from ON to OFF.
4: After the switch is checked, the power-on parameter 1 is set to P08, and the door machine is turned into the panel operation state.
Press ▲+RUN to confirm that the door is open.
Press ▼+RUN to confirm the door is closed.
Adjust the operation curve of the switch door according to the instruction manual of the door machine.
5: The multimeter checks the output signal of the inverter output.
The door is opened (the door B2 terminal and C2 terminal of the door machine) are disconnected only when the door is open, and the rest are all on.
The door closing is in place (the B3 terminal and the C3 terminal of the door machine inverter) are disconnected only when the door is closed, and the rest are in the on state;
Check that the in-position signal is correctly connected to the control box communication board according to the drawing.